What’s Happening?

Last night, I was just about to give up on ever getting my blog post done. Time after time, I’d either get a fatal error or this one:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@reallyrawfood.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And I’m still getting it. I emailed merm and she thinks a memory upgrade would fix it. DD did a bit of work on the innards of the blog which seemed to help—for a few seconds. I’m going to have to weigh my options and see what the result is.

I know my fingernails are getting long again. Between them and my hair, I’m having to cut/trim something almost constantly, it seems.And now to see if I can manage to get a post published.

This morning, I got up at 6:30 and was at the Women’s Ministries Prayer Breakfast half an hour late (it started at 8 TT) after driving by Mother’s grave. My meal consisted of frozen fruit that I nuked to un-freeze it, some really good cantaloupe and some flat bread with marmalade. I’ll have to consider taking something next time.

I left after the devotional period (before the card-making started) and went to Walmart for the few things I needed. I did want to stock up on avocadoes again because I’ve been out and out of sorts for several days. I could price match them through today for 69 cents. The ones in the bins were pretty far gone. I asked the girl working produce if there were any fresher ones. She checked but nothing was in the back that was better. I ended up with two.

After Walmart, I came home, unloaded, ate a bit more and was getting ready to set out for a post-wedding shower when the phone rang. It was DD. I told her I couldn’t talk right then but I should be back by 2 or 3 her time.

The shower was nice with LOTS of food (as my mother would have said, the hostess put on the big pot and the little ‘un). It was vegan so I made up for what I didn’t have this morning. There were recipe cards to fill out so I contributed the one for chocolate mousse (and I failed to put down several of the ingredients) and thank you cards to self-address with the gift listed. That was done at another shower I attended and I never got the card. We played a couple of games, then settled down for a slideshow of wedding pictures, then honeymoon photos. After two and a half hours, I excused myself and came home.

I had poured a glass of water and was drinking it when DD called. She’s broken down and gotten VoIP but was using her boyfriend’s phone to call me. The new router solved her Internet problem. We talked for almost an hour and a half and then she decided she needed to fix something to eat.

The errors have cropped up again. Twinkle is lurking. It’s almost 8:30 and I want to get to bed soon. Another day is history.

2 Responses to What’s Happening?

  1. Lila August 10, 2014 at 9:05 pm #

    Glad you were able to get through the problem.

    • Tommie August 10, 2014 at 9:18 pm #

      But I haven’t. The problem continues. It took several tries to get here.

Leave a Reply to Tommie Click here to cancel reply.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.