I Stink

It was sans anything but water when I went to bed last night. No medicine of any kind. I was going to cough on my own and cough, I did. My deep breathing helped pull the Stuff out and I was surprised not to see a full wastebasket this morning. Guess it wasn’t as much as it seemed.

Since today was Mother’s Day, I changed my profile picture on Facebook:


I had slept pretty well but when I got up—PHEW!! The stench was terrible! I have either not had stinky armpits or I couldn’t smell them but I do now and I can. The first time was after I finished the antibiotic. I guess all the dead bacteria are coming out of my pores. Normally, I wait until after breakfast to take a bath but this morning I had to go ahead out of self defense. I scrubbed with soap more than once before I was satisfied Twinkle wouldn’t be stifled. I used my Ayate washcloth. I was thinking it was made of hemp fiber but it’s agave. It starts out a lot bigger than it ends up. When it gets wet, it shrinks to about half the original size. It does the job!

Feeling much cleaner, I set about my day. DS1 had called to wish me a Happy Mother’s Day and we had a good visit until he got where there was no signal. He called me back when he had more bars and we resumed the conversation. He wanted to know if he was #1, #2 or #3. I told him he was #1. It was only about 6:30 where DD lives.

When DD called, I told her I was waiting until today to finish opening my gift. With her on the phone, I moved the purple tissue paper and dug down through the peanuts to find these:

Mother's Day 2013

She said she has the Extreme Cream and something else. A friend from college days has the company that makes the products. As you can see, there is a little pouch-like thing that held all of the goodies but the hand soap. Everything smells really good. I tried some of the Refresh Oil to try to de-stress when I got an email from the SSNET editor but I think I need something stronger.

Mid-afternoon, I went out and spent some time in the sun with my bare feet on the ground. The temperature was a little on the cool side with a slight wind blowing but the warmth of the sun felt good.

I haven’t gotten a whole lot done today. DS2 called a little after 7 so that makes three out of three.

There are some corrections I need to make I promised I’d do before the end of day so I’d better get to it.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.