I went wild this evening.

More about that later. My exercising consisted of LSEs and my standing routine plus the breathing part of BodyFlex.

100% Raw Food

20 ozzies OJ (really yummy!)
30 ozzies banana/blueberry/spinach smoothie
5 persimmons (3 Fuyu, 2 Hachiya or Hichaya)
1 Bartlett pear
4 tomatoes and 1 Cipolline onion, diced, half an Anaheim pepper, chopped, cubed avocado, 2 pickling cucumbers, diced, kelp noodles garlic granules, taco seasoning, Cajun seasoning

Everything was under control when I got to my office but it was soon to be another story. I have one registrar off and one had to work in another department. Another employee who doesn’t register as a general rule but she does answer the phone was out most of the day. That left one hardworking registrar and me to cover the office and the emergency room. We did it and the surveys that came back from the outpatients were good.

There wasn’t much of getting away from the office but I did manage to visit my friend briefly. I’d printed off an excerpt from the oratorio “Elijah” (Psalm 37) and framed it for her. She’d found it when she got back yesterday and it had thrilled her. I failed to ask if she plans to go to church but I can do that in the morning.

I never did get around to eating lunch. I had my doctor appointment at 2:30 so I left for the day.

My blood pressure was up a little but it was no wonder. I weighed in at 123 with my clothes on. The doctor came in and checked me over and pronounced me in good health and ready to work in a strip club. A very unique character for sure. He said I look like a million bucks and I said yes, all green and wrinkled. Not satisfied with that answer, he kept on—“You do feel good, right?” I had to admit that I do. He’s been impressed with the improvement in my overall health and well-being. I was supposed to leave with an order for labs and a mammo but I walked off without them. They can be faxed over or I can pick them up next week.

The people at the roadside stand had very little left in the way of produce that would appeal to a raw foodist. They’re winding down for now and won’t be back until February. All I did was tell them goodbye.

Kelp Noodles DeliteI was about starved when I got to the house. That’s when I made inroads in the persimmon population. It took some time to fix the mixture I had after the pear. I tried using the Handy Chopper (as seen on TV) to chop the tomatoes but it didn’t work out for that purpose. I finally got out my Pampered Chef chopper and it did the job. My going wild involved my putting in two servings of kelp noodles. It was almost too much. I persevered and finished it all. I’m down to four packages, I think. I have more on the way. I’ll tell about that another time. Stay tuned. If I’m up to it, I’ll post about it tomorrow night. It will be well after 10 when I get home. We’ll have to wait and see.

As for now, I need to take care of Twinkle and get ready for bed. Good night and happy Sabbath!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.