I have been rejuvenated!

The day started out cloudy with fog in the valley but it soon burned off. The high today was 75 there and within half a degree of that here. It’s scary warm. Two days in a row have been record-breakers. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

I hauled myself out of bed, reluctantly, not long after the alarm yelled at me and blinked its light in my eyes. My exercises consisted of LSEs, standing routine, and a 95 second pushup.

100% Raw Food

20 ozzies grapefruit juice
30 ozzies banana/blueberry/spinach smoothie
4 satsumas
28 ozzies banana/red leaf smoothie
1 Bartlett pear (yummy!)
1 persimmon (ditto!)
4 tomatoes
Large salad of organic red leaf lettuce, conventional romaine, cucumber, red onion, tomato, kelp noodles, dressed with cashew dressing mixed with Bubbies relish

Lookit this! Did you see what was featured on the headlines today? (Hint: look at the image on the left) I was pretty psyched when I spotted it. The first day out and mine was right at the top! I got an e-mail from one of the nice ladies at the BlogHer site and she said my posts can be featured every four to eight days depending on how often I have new content. I’ve missed very few days blogging so this should be a fairly regular thing. Not quite on the level with winning the lottery but it’s exciting, anyway.

I was the bank/post office person. When I got back, I took the opportunity to walk three laps around the buildings. It was wonderful!

Later, I took the mail over for the courier. I checked on my friend. She was piled up in bed and informed me that she was in a horrible mood. After we talked for a few minutes, I told her I was going to have my lunch smoothie out on the patio. I invited her to join me in the sun. She said she just might do that. After I’d been out there for almost 20 minutes, here she came with her little can of Sprite. She sniffed the blender pitcher I’d emptied and said it didn’t smell bad. Well, I hope not! I’d hate to drink it if it did. I hated to leave her by herself but I had to get back to work once my 30 minutes was up.

I’d printed off the cards while I was getting ready for work. I took them with me, folded and stuffed them there. I have a file saved on the network I use every year during the Christmas season. I had to make a few changes. I took some off and added others. When the labels were put on the envelopes they were ready to be distributed. That’s done for another year.

The beautiful weather lured me out again and I went for a second three laps.

My Secret Santa project is still stalled. The printing place in town could have printed it off for me but not on photo quality paper. I called Wally World and the Kodak machine thing was finally fixed. After I took the mail to the post office this afternoon, I set out across the mountain, stopping by the cemetery and checking on Mother on the way.

I can’t not grocery shop whenever I go out. I stopped a couple of places on the way to WW. Plus, I got a few things at the final destination. I made my way to the photo department and found that 4×6 was the best I could do. For 28¢ plus tax, I figured I’d see how it would turn out. Starting out with a 5×7 file, it cropped it rather than shrinking it. The quality was okay. It was glossy and I prefer a satin finish. What it boils down to is that I’ll print it here myself. I should have done that to begin with but I wanted an actual print.

It was pitch black dark when I got home. Everything has been unloaded and 99% of it is put away. I was about starved so I ate and didn’t get through until 9:10. It’s an hour and a half later and I need to call it a day and fly up.

Good night to one and all!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.