This will be short and sweet again.

I defragged and that took some time. It said it wasn’t necessary but it looked like something had thrown up all over the little graph thing so I figured I’d do it anyway. It’s running better.

I got up, again, before the alarm went off. I was in bed at 11:15 so it was a rather short sleep. I plan to get there sooner tonight. BodyFlex, LSEs, and a pushup (73 seconds) was all there was to my exercising.

100% Raw Food

20 ozzies grapefruit juice
24 ozzies banana/nectarine/mango/romaine/red leaf smoothie

24 ozzies banana/red leaf/romaine smoothie
1 cucumber, cherry tomatoes, regular tomatoes in a bowl

2 cups mango

1.5 quarts watermelon
2 quarts salad (romaine, red leaf, cucumber, tomatoes, sweet onion, dressed with mango/tomato dressing)

Things settled down somewhat today and I was able to get out for three laps. The little Yappy Dogs found me on my second and third rounds and were dancing around me barking. I’ve thought about getting some dog bones to throw away from me to keep them occupied but if anything happened to them, I’m sure I would be accused. I could carry some ammonia in a spray bottle but I don’t want to hurt them, either. If they were vicious, I’m sure they would have attacked by now.

I had a pint of banana/nectarine/mango smoothie that was very tasty I was going to drink this morning but I forgot it and it was no longer tasty by this afternoon. I hated to pour it out but it was kinda spoiled.

Department Head meeting was today. There were some interesting developments discussed. Two new doctors are coming to town which will be a definite plus.

There’s yet another project for me to do. I’m well blessed with job security.

My SIL sent me a DVD, “Sicko“, that I’ve been wanting to see. I plan to watch it on Labor Day. There’s an article about it and Michael Moore in the AARP Bulletin that I haven’t had time to read yet.

It was a busy day from start to finish and I’m sleepy. Tomorrow is dress-down day to help raise money for the scholarship fund. I got my size 8s out because I’m bloated from too much salt and there was some kind of big spot on one leg. I sprayed it and they are in the washer. I don’t know if they will dry by morning or not. If not, I’ll wear regular clothes and donate some money.

I’ll say good night and sweet dreams.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.