Dialup, as usual, is slowing down production.

image0022.gifYou would think AT&T, being as big as they are, could do something to make broadband available to the people in rural areas but NO! I’ve been promised something faster for years. Do you think it will happen any time soon? I’m losing faith.

Let’s see. Yesterday. I lived through it. It was another busy busy day. Not bad as Tuesday as far as volume was concerned but I had one less person than the day before. I slept, did my vision therapy, ate, and never got out to walk. I was the post office/bank person and that took the time I would have been about to get out for some laps.

I’d called My Farmer day before yesterday and put in my order. She delivered it yesterday and it’s all luscious, as usual. I asked for five pounds of Romas but she could only get me three. I like them in salsa plus I want to dehydrate some, powder them, and try it as a salt substitute. I need to do something. My ankles are swollen and I’m up four lubs.

Today dawned too early after I’d gotten to bed at midnight on the dot. I did my exercises through the LSEs and went directly to the pushup. I was only able to hold it for 60 seconds. I’m going backward!

100% Raw Food

26 ozzies grapefruit juice
44 ozzies banana/mango/romaine smoothie

34 ozzies banana/mango/spinach smoothie

Cherry tomatoes–the little scrumptious sweet ones

1.5 quarts insipid watermelon I’d taken to work and didn’t have time to eat
Marinated mushrooms
Kim chee
A few bites of corn (tasted kind of sour)
Generous quart salsa with half an avocado

At lunchtime, two of my co-workers and I went to the funeral home to pay our respects. The deceased was a friend and former co-worker from many years ago. He had retired when he was about my age but continued to work for himself. He was 81 when he died as the result of a one car accident a couple of days ago. I always thought a lot of him and his daughter told me he thought a lot of me, too. The last time I saw him, he greeted me like I was the most special person he’d seen all day and gave me a big hug. I didn’t see him often but I’ll miss him just knowing he’s gone.

There wasn’t any mail to take this afternoon but I needed the time to get caught up on the auditing, anyway.

The katydids are did-ding. When I took the compost out after supper, a grasshopper hitched a ride back into the house which proved to be an unlucky choice. Twinkle chased it for a few minutes, caught it, chowed down, and promptly threw it up. Poor Grasshopper died in vain.

I was going to get to bed at a reasonable hour. It’s going on 10:30 now. Good night, all!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.