It rained a little today but not much.

Today has not be a good raw food day. Well, I’ll take that back. Part of it has been and part of it hasn’t. The problem is, I have so much food around that it’s hard to eat it all. Another problem is, some of the food isn’t that good. I’ll get to that later.

It was 11:30 before I got to bed last night. I woke at 6:39 and jumped, wild-eyed, out of bed. No time to exercise.

100% Raw Food (such as it was)

20 ozzies grapefruit juice (good)
30 ozzies banana/mango/spinach smoothie (yummy)

24 ozzies banana/red leaf/romaine smoothie (borderline okay)
3 cups Fred’s Mom’s Salad (didn’t eat it fresh enough and it had suffered)

1 small organic cucumber (good)

A Kent mango (quite delicious though it could have stood more ripening)
Maybe a quart of about the sorriest watermelon I’ve had this summer–mushy (I threw the rest of what I’d chunked up away)
About four different kinds of tomato with organic corn (the yellow tomato was mushy and the corn was elderly) (I didn’t eat it all)
1 pickling cucumber (I broke down and bought some to supplement my organic)
Half an avocado (my first overt fat for several days)

I got out to walk this morning and listened to some more of the teleconference. Amazing stuff.

My sister called and let me know my sister in the Great Northwest had contacted her and let her know my BIL had to be rushed from the rehab center to the ER with more bleeding. (She called me back later to let me know when the surgery was over.) He was taken into surgery and there was a problem with an artery that was subsequently repaired. He’s doing much better. My sister was terrified that he wasn’t going to make it and without the prompt attention he got, it was a real possibility. I just got off the phone with her (it’s past 10:20) and I told her to tell him to stop all this and get well, that I’m up to here with his antics. He is getting more experience as a patient than he ever wanted. When I told her he was getting paid back for being the doctor, she agreed and said they’d had no idea what it was like on the other side of the counter.

I need to get to bed. Nothing else of consequence happened today. I was the post office/mail person so I got out early. One of the girls needed a ride to pick up her ride from the repair shop where they didn’t repair it. Seems the problem is pretty major and it would be more practical for her to replace it. I reluctantly left her and came on home. She was within walking distance of her house if the need arose. Hopefully, she made it home okay.

Far as the rain was concerned, I had to use my umbrella this morning to get to the car and this afternoon to get in but it didn’t do much, otherwise. A big disappointment.

The katies are didding and I’m glad it’s Sabbath. I hope everyone has a happy one. Good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.