Here I am again after an all raw food day as usual!

I got an e-mail from the phone company that assured me my phone would be back in service by 8 pm tomorrow for sure. I’m glad I got a dial tone when I got home!

It was close to 1 am when I got to bed so I did sleep longer than I should this morning. I did manage to BodyFlex and do part of my LSEs.

I had to take my OJ and four banana/romaine smoothie to work but I drank my grapefruit juice before I left the house.

It’s been raining cats and dogs all day so there was no walking.

There was something that happened that really got me excited! I got a phone call out of the blue from a woman who works a few miles out of town. She had decided that she would try eating raw food a few weeks ago and this was going to be her first day at 100%. She’d tried to “lay low” but her co-workers figured out what she was doing. It so happens that I know a lot of the people she works with and they told her that I’ve been a raw foodist for awhile. I hope we can get together sometime because I have never met another person, in person, who is really and truly following the raw food lifestyle. Sounds like a plug for the forum, huh? She wants to keep a low profile for now so I don’t know when she’ll agree to meet. It’s so encouraging that I’m not all alone any more!

After I got off the phone, I had an Ugli fruit that needed to be used. It was the first one I’ve ever had and I didn’t like it. It went in the trash. I’ll try one again sometime. This one may have been too far gone.

Lunch was another four banana/romaine smoothie and a mango cut up in a bowl. The smoothie was so thick with romaine that I had to keep adding water.

The rain continued on. There’s been more than an inch and a half since midnight.

I stopped and found some ripe bananas at the supermarket close to the hospital. I believe the cashier gave me the reduced price on them.

When I got home, I had some “chili” with the rest of the Tajin. That’s pronounced “tuh-HEEN”, by the way.

I finished up the rest of the romaine, too. That makes three heads of it today. I made a salad with the aforementioned, some chopped basil, part of a bag of organic herb salad, cherry berries tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and some of the cashew dip (I put some more lemon juice and water in it and there’s still a lot left). I figured I’d be laid out by now because of the heaviness of the nuts but I’m not. My nose has started running, though, so my body is rebelling to a point.

Bed is calling me. Do you hear it? Tommie! Tommie! Tommie! I’d better go. Good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.