I’ve made it through April and that’s enough for tonight.

When I called my daughter back, I told her I couldn’t talk long because I needed to work on my blog. We got as much news in and were on the phone just over 45 minutes.

I was lazy this morning and didn’t get up until 8 o’clock. Twinkle had been hollering outside my door for some time but I ignored her. When I did get up, I measured and the difference wasn’t enough to talk about. I did all of my exercises since I had nowhere to be at that hour of the morning on Sunday.

Breakfast was my last coconut. WAHHHHHHHHHHH! I also had a three banana/6 ozzies blueberries/large amount of spinach smoothie. I finished up the kim chee.

I set out to shop a little after noon. I stopped by the cemetery on the way. It looked tidier than the last time.

I hit the Asian market first. The nice couple wasn’t there. Well, there was a nice couple but an unfamiliar one. Turns out the man was the one I’d talked to the last time I called. He remembered that I was interested in persimmons. I got less than $5 worth of stuff–daikon, limes (beautiful ones), and cherry tomatoes.

It was on to the organic grocery where I laid in a large supply of greens in anticipation. The Green Cleanse starts tomorrow. I need to get all my material out and downloaded. They have something new this time, too.

On my way back, I stopped at a supermarket and got some baby bananas. They looked more like Thai bananas than the commercial ones usually do and they have a good flavor.

Wal*Mart was my next stop. I saw several people I know and was gratified that the general opinion is that I look healthy and not too thin. I shouldn’t care what people think as long as I feel good but it’s hard not to.

When I got home, I put a lot of my purchases in the extra fridge. That’s as handy as a pocket on a shirt. Then I unloaded the rest and put most of the things away. Thinking of the Green Cleanse made me want things I won’t be able to have for the next week. I made a bowl of salsa and cut up a very small amount of avocado that was still good. Then I made a salad and put cashew dressing on it. I mixed my fats but I’m okay.

It was after I got through eating that I called my daughter back. And now I’m ready to quit for tonight and go to bed–after I feed Twinkle. Good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.