I’d planned to be in bed 45 minutes ago but life’s what happens…

I’m finding out that, when I migrated the blog to my domain, I needed more settings than I put in and the archives aren’t there. I can see everything in my create/edit posts but I don’t have the pathway set for them so they aren’t showing up. So…I’ll have to do some tweaking with my son-in-law’s help.

It was later than usual when I got up this morning so I didn’t have time for anything exercise-wise, including my vision therapy.

Breakfast was a banana/strawberry/romaine smoothie that I managed to get down before the department head meeting.

I did a couple of laps around the building while I listened to a teleconference with Frederic Patenaude. Problem was, I had already listened to 15 minutes or so and it started over. Maybe I needed to hear it again…

My snack was some plums. Lunch was a banana/blueberry smoothie.

A friend was in trouble so I spent much of the rest of the day getting her taken care of. I didn’t get to walk again today but that was okay. Priorities!

I left work a little early so I could get my picture taken for the church directory. The salesman tried to pressure me into taking at least three 5x7s for gifts for my children. I have more regard for their feelings than to do that so I said NO. I took the complimentary 8×10 and told him that I’d let them fight over it when I die. He saw that I was serious about not buying so he let me off without much of an argument.

I’d planned to go to town but it took too long at the picture-taking. I came on home.

Supper was a large bowl of mango salsa and some romaine. It wasn’t as good as it would have been with fresh cilantro. I used dried and that didn’t do it. It was still tasty but not wonderful.

I need to know what to do to get everything back where it’s supposed to be and in order but I don’t guess I should try to do it tonight.

Good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.