It’s Saturday night and right at 9 o’clock. It’s been a good day, though cooler than it has been. We’re in the process of watching “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe” for the third time so I’m catching up on this while the DVD gets to the place where we left off the first time. The remotes have to be checked out at the desk and they are all taken. Beats me why they don’t have one for each of the players, but who knows?

Back on Thursday, I wasn’t able to get online. Wireless is only at the convention center. They are working on getting it in the rooms, too, but it isn’t here yet.
I didn’t have time to exercise. Breakfast was OJ and a banana/romaine smoothie. I had to finish packing, load the car, and make sure I had a good supply of food. Plus I had to get Twinkle taken care of with dry cat food which is a lot easier than the raw except for the fact that she upchucks the dry and doesn’t the raw. I was a little late to work.

My orange languished and didn’t get eaten at break. As a matter of fact, I didn’t get a break. I had some bananas, Campari tomatoes, and cucumber for lunch.

We’d set out to come down here (being Cohutta Springs) a little after 1:30 CDT. My friend had an appointment that afternoon so I got some sun and then (thought I had) caught up on some e-mails. Problem is, I still haven’t been able to send them.

Back to Thursday’s food…I’d taken enough that I didn’t have to worry about it for awhile. We’d gotten in too late to eat supper (or dinner, if that’s what you prefer). She and I commenced to fix a salad–big enough for the two of us. She had the bright idea of putting it in a Ziploc bag to toss it. It was a good idea except for the fact that the bag didn’t stay closed the way it does on TV and some of the contents landed on the bed. We had faith that it was fairly clean and picked it up and ate it. Not much had come out and she swore me to secrecy about the incident. Later, she told it on herself so I don’t think it’s binding for me any more. I told her that happenings like that make memories. If everything went as planned and nothing out of the ordinary ever took place, there wouldn’t be anything to remember. We enjoyed our salad and then we went for a walk. I didn’t realize that I’m in reasonably good shape until I was leaving her in the dust and she was having to stop periodically to catch her breath. When we got back to the room, we settled down and watched “Love Comes Softly”. She viewed it as a fairy tale since Clark Davis is so nice through the whole thing.

The movie is getting exciting so I’m going to quit this and concentrate on it. Good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.