Sixth and Seventh Days

I don’t feel good any more but I feel extra bad tonight so I won’t be blogging.

It was a relief to see that someone had linked the Bible texts in less09. The lesson needs more polishing but it can stay the way it is for now.

14 Responses to Sixth and Seventh Days

1. Lila Morgan August 21, 2016 at 7:56 am #

I know you really did feel bad when you couldn’t summon the courage and strength to blog! Hope to see you back here soon! I had a sleep-deprived night last night, and I thought if I could go through this in order for Tommie to have a good night, I would be more than glad to. Too bad it doesn’t work that way!

• Tommie August 21, 2016 at 11:16 am #

Sadly, no, it doesn’t.

2. Alice Fontana August 21, 2016 at 9:52 am #

I’m so sorry Tommie. Know that your UR Family and many more have you in their prayers.

3. Juanita August 21, 2016 at 2:27 pm #

More prayers over here in the West! It is always a blessing to me to read about your “happenings.” And I’m thankful for your mango knowledge! Two or three years I mentioned the brown insides of my mangos, and you said it was because they had been refrigerated. When I went back to Sam’s as you said to, I found out they have a 150% satisfaction guarantee and gave me a gift card for 150% of the cost of the case of mangos–that I promptly bought more mangos with 😉

• Tommie August 21, 2016 at 2:34 pm #

Good for you, Juanita. That’s nice to hear.

4. Mary August 21, 2016 at 4:47 pm #

Dear Tommie
    Hope you’ve gotten settled in with Donna, with out getting to exhausted.
    Your daughter will be here in few days, that help you feel better…
    I’m just back from a baby shower, and I’m wiped out. Did’not stay long…
    Just can’t hold out for long, don’t have reserved energy.
    Keeping you in prayer for healing mercies.

5. Les August 21, 2016 at 10:07 pm #

Praying for you Tommie…for extra sleep so you can have extra strength. God is with you, you’re such an inspiration to all of us. Rest in His care, He loves you so very much.

• Tommie August 21, 2016 at 11:32 pm #

Thank you, Les. I feel very undeserving. Please keep the prayers going up. I need them.

6. Peach August 22, 2016 at 3:53 am #

There are prayers going up for you from the other side of the world too Tommie. I was just looking at your profile on the forum on my way to here and your custom title on there says…..onwards through the fog….sounds like that is life at the moment for you.

• Tommie August 22, 2016 at 9:48 pm #

Peach, that seems like another life. I would’ve never believed I’d be like this just a few years later. Keep the prayers coming from “down under”!

7. Vicky Hall August 22, 2016 at 3:19 pm #

Checking in. Praying for you.

• Tommie August 22, 2016 at 9:48 pm #

Thank you, Vicky. Please keep it up!

8. Peach August 23, 2016 at 12:05 am #

Will do & I can’t believe you have ended up so sick so soon either, either of us for that matter.