My stomach doesn’t feel good.

I’ve eaten too much too fast. One of my friends hadn’t been aware that the ISP we were on has quit offering dialup and I spent a couple of hours this afternoon walking her through setting up her dialer, e-mail, etc., and getting her on BasicISP. Actually, it’s faster than the other one was and as good a deal. And since I referred her, I’m supposed to get a free month. That’s even better.

I didn’t sleep very well last night. When I went to bed at just a few minutes after 10, my computer was still downloading Service Pack 2 which comes in at 75 MB. When I woke a couple of times, I came in to check on it and either restarted it or (finally) installed it. Not quite an hour passed before I got back to sleep the last go round.

When I got up, my sinuses were working overtime and I was still coughing. I called and let the staff know I wouldn’t be coming in.

I did all of my exercises. I’ve been admonished to rest but, if I feel like exercising, why not? Tomorrow is vision therapy and that isn’t strenuous at all.


24 ozzies grapefruit juice

24 ozzies banana/red leaf lettuce smoothie
Kim chee
Most of the rest of the gooseberries

A young coconut (I drank the water and ate a couple bites of the meat/froze the rest because it was bordering on mature)
2.5 quarts watermelon

1.5 quarts Fred’s Mom’s Salad
A head of lettuce with lime juice, olive oil, garlic granules, onion powder, sea salt, agave nectar

After my shower and between breakfast and lunch, I went out in the sun for an hour. It was beautiful. Later on, it clouded up, thundered some and strutted its stuff but the rain didn’t even completely wet the front steps. Most disappointing.

I have mostly lounged around today and not done anything to speak of. Tomorrow, I’m supposed to go to the doctor so that’s what I’ll do. I think my appointment is at 1:30 CDT. I’ll call in the morning and find out.

In the meantime, I’m putting my second raw food anniversary pictures on the Rogue’s Gallery page. If I hadn’t known I was under the weather, I would think I felt fine. Guess it’s just as well it doesn’t come with sound.

I’ll call My Farmer in the morning. I still have a lot of the food from last delivery since I haven’t been eating as much as usual. I might skip this week.

Think I’ll go heat up my towel and get ready to hit the hay.

Sleep well and good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.