It’s been Monday all day long.

I didn’t even try to remember what time I looked at the clock last, last night. I’m getting very bored with the topic. Suffice it to say, it was late. I woke before the alarm went off and went ahead and got up. I exercised past the 62 second pushup and ran outta time.

Food:

Breakfast
21 ozzies grapefruit juice
32 ozzies banana/mango/spinach smoothie (that reminds me, I need to get some more out of the other fridge)

Lunch
34 ozzies banana/green leaf lettuce smoothie (not delicious but definitely nutritious)
4 Ataulfo mangos
1 pickling cucumber–I was stuffed

Supper
Handful of grape tomatoes
Raspberries
2.5 quarts watermelon
Small Fred’s Mom’s Salad
About half a bag of freeze-dried jackfruit

NO SALT! I am trying to make myself behave and only eat salt on the weekends.

I have one registrar out on vacation. Even though I took my shoes, I didn’t have time to walk. It was busy busy all day.

There were two good showers after I got home. They didn’t last long enough to do a whole lot of good but my buckets are full. I looked out once when it had just about stopped and saw a rainbow! It was a single one and not terribly vibrant but it was a rainbow, nonetheless. I stood in the yard and sang a song from one of my daughter’s records when she was little. “The rainbow is a promise in the sky, there’ll never be another flood where all the people die. ‘Til Jesus comes to take us home with Him on high, the rainbow is a promise in the sky! The rainbow is a promise for you and me there’ll never be another flood for all eternity…” I don’t remember the rest of the words but it was a catchy tune. The rainbow faded pretty quickly because it was beginning to get dark. I wonder if we will eat only raw food in heaven?

Not a whole lot else happened today that was noteworthy so I’m going to get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Good night!

7 Responses to It’s been Monday all day long.

1. Marjorie June 5, 2007 at 1:34 pm #

Why even eat the salt on the weekends? Think of the advice you give all of your “children” on the forum… Why even take in a little bit? It’ll just make you crave it.

I promise you, if you can get through the first couple of weeks, you’ll never miss it!

Your forum “daughter” and faithful subject,

Marjorie

2. Tommie June 5, 2007 at 9:10 pm #

I deserve the chastising, Marjorie. I’ve gone longer than a couple of weeks without it and I still fell off the wagon. Don’t ask me why. I don’t crave cooked food. I haven’t since the first few days and that one fateful time eight months into eating raw. Salt is my nemesis. Along with garlic and onions. The fleshpots of Egypt?

3. Marjorie June 7, 2007 at 6:49 pm #

“The flesh pots of Egypt.” You make me laugh, Tommie. I totally understand your attraction to salt. Believe me!!! If silly ole me can do it, so can you.

Marjorie

4. Tommie June 7, 2007 at 9:47 pm #

This is Day Four without salt. The only thing keeping me going is I can have some this weekend. I’m a saltaholic.

5. Irma June 11, 2009 at 8:54 pm #

The rainbow is a promise in the sky; there’ll never be another flood where all the people die; till Jesus comes to take us, home with Him on high; the rainbow is a promise, in the sky. The rainbow is a promise for you and me; there’ll never be another flood throughout eternity; till Jesus come to take us, home with Him to be; the rainbow is a promise, for you and me. The rainbow is a promise all is well; there’ll never be another flood as long as we can tell; till Jesus comes to take us, home with Him to dwell; the rainbow is a promise, all is well. The rainbow is a promise all is well!

• Tommie June 11, 2009 at 8:58 pm #

I love that song! Suppose it’s on youtube somewhere? Thanks for the rest of the words! 😀

6. Tommie June 11, 2009 at 9:06 pm #

Couldn’t find anything but this by the Chuck Fulmore Trio.