I’ve been on the go since I got up this morning.

I lazed around in bed until after 7 then finally got up and did all of my exercises. The readout on my Healthrider was blank. I got a battery and proceeded to put it in but the old one had leaked. It was soda and a swab time. I still haven’t gotten it back together. I used my timer I take outside with me and use to time my listening to the Sabbath School discussions in the mornings. It worked fully as well. I just went and put the battery in the thingy and it still doesn’t work. It may be done for. In “triggering” with it, I conked myself in the head. Didn’t hurt me but I saw stars. Life goes on.

After I’d taken my shower, I hopped in the car and went to the roadside market to have a look at the organic produce they’d gotten in late Friday. I ended up with a cantaloupe, raspberries, a 20 lub box of tomatoes, a box of nine mangos, and 12 red sweet peppers. Everything except the berries were organic. True to her word, the lady gave me credit for the watermelon I had to toss. The mangos are Tommy Atkins. That isn’t my favorite variety but they have a good flavor and will be my smoothie mangos. I’ll save my Ataulfos for eating.

The subject of my schedule came up. Since I put on my blog what time I get to bed (it was 12:30 this morning), and I have to get to work by 8 during the week, they were saying they couldn’t see how I do it. I told them I couldn’t if I didn’t eat raw food the way I do and exercise. I don’t get tired. I know that’s hard for people to believe. Right now, I’m sleepy (it is past 10:30 and I should be) but I’m not tired.

When I got home, I changed and went out for 30 minutes in the “sun”.

I did my studying/devotions while I had my brunch.


22 ozzies grapefruit juice
30 ozzies banana/mango/spinach smoothie

3 quarts watermelon

3 quarts salad–romaine, green curly leaf, red leaf, red onion, tomato, cucumber, dressed with lime juice, EVOO, flavored with garlic powder, onion powder, and sea salt (everything except the cucumber and lime was organic)
1 quart salsa with cucumber and avocado

I had some of the clothes on the line and was hanging up the next load when it commenced to sprinkle. The sky looked like it meant business but it’s looked that way for several days with all the smoke in the air. I didn’t want to take a chance so the living room is festooned with clothes.

My daughter had called early in the afternoon but I didn’t see it until hours later. By that time, it had cleared off again. We talked while I hung the sheets, etc., on the line. When I looked up, I could actually see blue sky for the first time in, seemingly, an eternity. I came back inside when I got through and we finished our conversation. My SIL graduated from the Master’s program at CUNY and his parents had come out for graduation. They had left this morning but missed their flight. Last I heard, they were on standby. I hope they’re home by now.

The clothes-hanging had to suffice for my afternoon sunning.

My SIL had advised me to upgrade both the forum and my blog. I got the forum done today but I still have to do the blog and that’s going to take more figuring out. He’s no help because he’s never done it so I guess I’m on my own. I usually am, anyway. I can still pray and I do that a lot when I’m fooling around with things that could cause world meltdown, at least for me.

I was hoping to get to the new designs for my shirts, totes, etc., but it wasn’t to be. I was checking out some links and found this. It’s a little misguided but interesting.

There’s lots more I could write but I think I’ll call it a night and go to bed. Good night, all!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.