It’s an Awesome Rawsome Day!

I’m going to make this short because I really do need to go to bed. After I signed off last night, I did a few things and crawled into bed after my shower and something like 11 o’clock. Sleep would not come. My cough was keeping me disturbed. Long story short, I finally got up and made some garlic lemonade. It quieted my cough but I still couldn’t sleep. The last time I looked at the clock this morning was at 3:19. I went in to work but I was three hours late.

And now for my NEWS FLASH! I have been working on a Special Project and it’s ready for the unveiling. Click here to go to my brand spankin’ new forum! Guests can poke around and satisfy their curiosity without signing up. There’s one area that is private and that’s Journals. Only members can access it. So…if you are serious about eating raw and need a good support system, go check it out. If you like what you see, become a member and help me fill up those empty boards! Even if you never plan to eat another raw fruit or veggie as long as you live, go have a look. My SIL has given me some good pointers, plus he’s also an administrator so he can troubleshoot technical problems. I took some of his advice, some I didn’t. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. BTW, the old forum on Yahoo will still be there but I won’t be posting on it any more. And the link on the right of this page will point to the new one.

And now, back to my day. I sort of slept in so I didn’t have time to exercise. Breakfast was about 20 ozzies of OJ and a three banana/large pear/spinach smoothie.

The day was overcast and ugly so I didn’t get out in it.

Lunch was a four banana/lots of green curly leaf lettuce smoothie and two large fuyu persimmons. I took three Clementines but they are still in my tote.

I’d had some more lemonade this morning and another cup this afternoon. Not optimal but it helped. It was still raw.

When I got home, I had a young coconut and mixed up a bowl of salsa. Don’t ever put pineapple in it! I got too much onion, too. I ate what I could, then picked the avocado out plus a lot of the cucumber and pitched the rest.

Now, if being gassy and admitting it seems too improper, don’t read the rest of this paragraph. I was tootling and trumpeting all day. At times, it almost got to be embarrassing. I’m sure my body had become unaccustomed to so much food and so much of it roughage. My meals were more like what had gotten to be normal–for me. I’m sure I’ll have more days like today until I adjust again.

Today is day seven for my kim chee but I don’t have time to decant it. That will have to wait for another time.

Once again, check out my forum!

Good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.