I would have made my mother proud.

I exercised my right as a U.S. citizen and voted before I went to work. Before that, though, I’d exercised for 20 minutes or so, and made a three banana/large chunk of peaches smoothie to take with me.

I’d left home 25 minutes early and wanted to get on my way sooner than that. I’d ripped the last three CDs of the Perfect Health Program and put them on my Micro. Then I walked off and left it. I got to the polling place in short order and was put through the process and voted electronically for the first time. I was in and out in no time and came back by the house to get said Micro. I was afraid it was where Twinkle could get to it. She’s bad about chewing thin cords. I went on to work and walked in the door five minutes early. So much for thinking I hadn’t allowed enough time!

It was a nasty, rainy day all day long, though nothing compared to what my sister is getting in the Great Northwest. I didn’t get in any laps.

I had an Asian pear for a snack and shared some of it with the others.

Lunch was a three large banana/two pear smoothie.

After I got through eating, I had a welcome phone call. My car was ready! I was told it would be fine to pick it up after work but I couldn’t wait that long. I made it until 2 o’clock and went ahead and got it. The check I signed from the insurance company was over $1100 plus I paid them my $100 deductible. That was one expensive deer. The job they did is beautiful. One side is shinier than the other but I told them no one sees them both at the same time, anyway. If it had hit on the other side, I could have gotten the ding fixed where someone “doored” me not long after I bought the car. It’s still there and it doesn’t interfere with the operation.

I was going to leave work a few minutes early so I could go by the gas station but someone came in needing a notary just as I was going out the door. I went back in and performed the service and left for the second time.

The station was closed when I got there so I’ll have to take care of that tomorrow. I have enough to do me until then but I would have liked to have gotten it out of the way.

I called in for the coaches’ call and it was still going strong when I hung up after almost an hour. It was just chit-chat so I didn’t miss anything much.

I’d snacked on some kim chee, rinsed, and took a whiff of what I have percolating. It doesn’t smell bad at all. Of course, this is just the second day. It has a few more to go.

When I got off the phone, I killed a coconut (I think I have two left) and ate all the meat. It was just right. A little more than a wash but not even getting mature.

There’s a good-bye party for one of the nursing staff tomorrow. I was going to make broccoli cauliflower slaw but I decided on salsa instead. I’ll break down and buy some chips to go with it. I ate a little of it, then added some more “heat” and salt and put it in the fridge.

The Larabar was looking at me so I ate it. It was okay but not blow-me-away delicious. I don’t think I’ll bother to buy another one. This was the best combination they make and it is none too good.

I washed some red leaf lettuce but I put it away for tomorrow. I know I haven’t had enough to eat today but it’s too late to eat any more now.

I need to get to bed so I can get up early in the morning and hit the road running.

Good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.