I found the picture from two years ago.

I was right. It was two years ago that Sam Venable was keynote speaker at the conference. Below is the picture that was taken then:

Sammenme2004

Click on the picture to open full-size.

And now, DURING:

Sammenme 2006

Click on the picture to open full-size.

Even my hair is smaller! Sam hasn’t changed a bit.

Here’s one of him and the conference organizer:

Sam and Maxine

Once again, click!

I’ll update about today later. Bye, y’all!

14 Responses to I found the picture from two years ago.

1. Laura October 21, 2006 at 11:11 pm #

You look great!!!

2. Tommie October 22, 2006 at 8:58 am #

Thank you! I feel great!

3. annie bantoft October 22, 2006 at 9:14 am #

what a radiant example of raw foodism you are

4. Cindy October 22, 2006 at 9:41 am #

Wow, you look so great, Tommie! Ya know, I don’t think I’ve seen a picture of you before. You kinda do look a *little* like my mom….well, if she were the same weight as you. LOL!

Love ya, RawMom!

5. Tommie October 22, 2006 at 10:47 am #

Thank you both, Annie and Cindy! I’m working on getting the rest of the pictures back up that didn’t transition to the new domain when my son-in-law moved it. I’ll let you know when I get some more done. I’ve gotten through part of November 2005. There is an assortment. They aren’t all of me.

6. Leah October 22, 2006 at 4:19 pm #

Tommie,

Oh my goodness! That is a very dramatic difference, I can see why your co-workers and people at the hopsital are giving you such a hard time. You look wonderful, so tan! And I think most importantly, you look happy.
    Thanks for sharing these with us.

Leah

7. Tommie October 22, 2006 at 6:10 pm #

I appreciate your appreciation, Leah! My tan isn’t going to last when I’m unable to get out in the sun. Maybe I can get some walking in this week…do you suppose? I am happy. That’s another thing that eating raw does for you–it improves your (my) outlook on life! So many things are related to how we eat. It’s amazing!

8. Terry in the Keys October 22, 2006 at 9:24 pm #

It’s always nice to be able to look at pictures that show so much positive change. It’s nice to see you looking so healthy and vibrant!
    “In joy” your journey.
    Terry in the Keys

9. Gwendolyn October 23, 2006 at 3:33 pm #

How inspiring!
    Now…Tell me how YOU keep the fruit flies away or at bay at best?
    Their going to take me away!!!
    Gwendolyn BEM

10. Tommie October 23, 2006 at 8:08 pm #

Thank you, Terry. And Gwendolyn! I wish I knew! I’ve tried everything I know to do that doesn’t involve pesticides but nothing works. Let me know if you find something. A person could get rich…

11. Belinda Burch October 24, 2006 at 6:48 pm #

Tommie just looked at your pictures you look FANTABULOUS!!!!!

12. Tommie October 24, 2006 at 10:29 pm #

Woohoo! That sounds wonderful, Belinda!

13. Janice S. October 25, 2006 at 5:52 pm #

Hi Tommie, You look wonderful. Keep up the good work!

Hugs, Janice from Ohio

14. Tommie October 25, 2006 at 6:40 pm #

Rewrite on how I feel. I’ve felt HORRIBLE today. All day long. Maybe tomorrow will have a different tale to tell.