I’ve made it all the way through August 2005!

That makes two whole months and part of one that the pictures are back! I’m up ‘way too late again and I’ll have to be up and attem in the morning.

The alarm went off at its usual time (5:06) and I turned it off. I went back to sleep for a little while, then got up and did my BodyFlex and part of the LSEs. Breakfast was a banana/red leaf lettuce smoothie.

It was so busy today that I didn’t get to go out for my walk, morning or afternoon.

The wife of one of our former patients brought in a huge bag of apples as a thank you for all the good care her husband had received. I had one before lunch. It was excellent. I don’t know what variety they are. They’re a light yellowish green like a Golden Delicious but they are different.

Lunch was a banana/romaine smoothie. I’d intended to take a pear and had it out and washed. I walked off and left it. I also had some tomatoes and Tajin.

The man called me from the Asian market and said the coconut wouldn’t be in this week. I have several left so that’s okay. They’re going to save me some Thai bananas and some kind of new fruit that I haven’t tried yet.

I stopped on the way home (I left work an hour early as planned) and got some bananas and a box of tomatoes.

Coming through the yard, I noticed that the fridge had been delivered. I went and inspected it and found that it is NOT new. Guess I misunderstood on that. It’s clean and looks like it’s in good working order but it is certainly not a Thing of Beauty. Hopefully, it will be a Joy Forever. That was something my mother would say. Sort of.

When I got in and unloaded, I had a couple Thai bananas, the pear I didn’t have at work, a kiwi, and the rest of the scuppernongs. I mixed up some salsa/gazpacho, then got the last dragon fruit out of the fridge. I made the mistake of cutting it with the knife I’d used on the jalapeno and before I thought, I threw it away. Then it dawned on me what I’d done! Too late! It was in the compost bowl full of soapy water.

The salsa/gazpacho was ‘way too hot. I ate what I could and chucked the rest. I hated to, and if I hadn’t been eating out of it, I would have put it in a container to take to work tomorrow but it was once again too late.

I made a big salad–red leaf and green curly leaf lettuce, tomato, and cucumber dressed with Matt’s dip. I had a couple of bites of kim chi, too.

It’s high time to get off here and go to bed. Good night!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.