Click to join rawfoodlifestyle

Today was a busy busy day! I started out by sleeping in because I got up in the night to go to the bathroom and started thinking about the meals I was supposed to create today. I got back in bed and tried to turn off my mind but it kept going in circles. By the time I went back to sleep, at least an hour had gone by. Since it was Sunday, I could have the luxury of not HAVING to get up.

I forgot to measure in my haste to get my exercising done before the team call at 10. I didn’t have time to do all of my exercises, either. When I got dialed into the call, I changed into my makeshift sunsuit and went out for some rays. The coach was late getting into the call so several of us chatted while we waited for her and got to know each other better. Some of the people have very important jobs. It makes me feel very small and insignificant. The call lasted for an hour and 15 minutes and I was out for an hour of that time.

When it was over and I was back inside, I measured and found that I’ve gained a fraction of an inch. Don’t remember how much and it doesn’t really matter. I’m not going to be concerned about it. I still weighed 123 this morning.

I got started on my “creation” so I could take a picture of my brunch and submit it for the contest. Here’s a picture of the result. The durian came out a funny color. It really doesn’t look like that. I wish I had put a straw in the young coconut but I didn’t so it can’t be helped.


My daughter called in the early afternoon and we had a visit that lasted over an hour. She didn’t say anything about their rooftop garden so it must be doing okay. They were very happy about their produce from the CSA this time. They got lots of basil.

When we hung up, I had a piece of watermelon that wasn’t any too wonderful. I think I’ll make watermelonade out of it and get another one to eat. After awhile, I had some “chili” of tomatoes and cumin. Falling back into my old ways? Raw comfort food?

Then I hove to and started on dinner. It was to be a potluck meal. There was to be no shopping for ingredients. We were to use whatever we had on hand. I got out my cherry tomatoes that I’d bought Friday and found all but two inedible. I settled on zucchini spaghetti, Magic Tomato Sauce with “Mexi-corn” on the side, and a large salad dressed with OJ. Here’s the picture of it. As with the other pictures on here, if you want to see a larger version, click on it.


Do you suppose I have a chance of winning the contest? I think it looks pretty pretty, myself. I didn’t create anything except for the “Mexi-corn” and the ingredients are corn cut creamstyle and red sweet pepper, period. I didn’t have room for all of the dinner which was a shame because it was good. A little later, I wanted something else so I ate a little salsa.

I don’t know what I’ve gotten into. I have something that looks like two little blisters on the ring finger of my left hand. That’s the only place they are. Strange.

What with all the goings on today, I’m sort of sleepy. Think I’ll call it quits and fly up!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.