Click to join rawfoodlifestyle

Today has been a strange day. It started out strange and it stayed that way–all.day.long. To begin with, I didn’t get to bed until after 1 this morning and here I am, still up and it’s going on 10:30.

It was too late when I got up to do any exercising. Breakfast was the other half of the honeydew melon. The sweetness wasn’t quite so intense and I liked it better.

When I got to work, I was hit with problems and it was one after another all day long. I made and got phone call after phone call and people wonder why I prefer e-mail? I think it’s pretty obvious, myself.

I finally managed to get outside for one lap around the building. It was getting hot and I didn’t want to push it too much.

My snack was two peaches. One was good and the other was delicious.

Lunch was Fred’s Mom’s Salad. It was a rather strange mixture but it was very good. Mango, tomato, red onion, and cilantro. I’m developing a taste for cilantro. I had a big bowl full of the salad–probably a quart and a half. I could have eaten more.

I did more troubleshooting this afternoon and never got to my auditing.

When I dropped the bulletins off at the church, a couple of my favorite people were there, cleaning. I haven’t volunteered to do that because I have so much going I can’t get to my own. It does make me feel bad.

I stopped by the fruit stand on the mountain and took my BES manual in with me. They have been curious why I haven’t been buying any tomatoes lately. I showed them the workbook, the daily planner, the fitness planner, and the menu planner and, even though they probably don’t understand it, their curiosity has been somewhat satisfied. They have assured me that they can get organic produce for me so I may take them up on it if it’s the quality I need.

It was beginning to cloud up when I got home. I came in and had a piece of watermelon which wasn’t on the menu for today but it’s okay to deviate now and then as long as I’m not adding unauthorized fat. I was supposed to have a smoothie but I was more in the mood for the melon.

Thunder started off in the distance and kept getting closer and closer. I went to the front door and looked out. The wind was blowing fiercely and the clouds looked like they were boiling. I’ve never seen anything like it except in a scary movie. My neighbor was standing in his doorway, too, and waved at me. I waved back and came inside to see what was on TV. There was a storm warning logo and that was it. I got online and WeatherBug chirped that there was a weather alert. Well, I would hope! It said there would be severe weather in this area until just after 9 and they were right. It’s calmed down now, but I was wondering for awhile if I would end up in Oz. I went on Roger’s forum and let everyone know where I would be if it picked me up and carried me off.

It’s time for me to get off here and go to bed. Happy Sabbath, y’all!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.