I’m going to do a no-no and multi task

I’m going to do a no-no and multi task while I’m on the call tonight. I don’t want to make this too late is my excuse.

It was almost midnight when I got to bed but I woke before the alarm went off. I’m sleepy now but I was rested this morning. One thing that I’ve noticed–if I don’t get more sleep than I’ve been getting, I tend to have an irritated throat. I don’t know if there is a real connection or if I’m imagining it.

I did all of my exercises and had a glass of OJ to start my breakfast. I whizzed up a smoothie of bananas, blueberries, and romaine to take to work with me. Besides that, I packed around five pounds of stuff to take for my break and lunch.

It was a drizzly, rainy day. There was no visible sun but I did get out to walk between the buildings one time.

One of the girls had brought a couple of watermelons. I’d taken peaches for my snack but I slaughtered one of the melons instead. I had three wedges.

Lunch was a banana/mango/spinach smoothie. It was the last of my organic spinach. I got some commercially grown spinach at the university store the other day which is what I’ll have to settle for tomorrow. I had some tomatoes I shared and half a large cucumber I didn’t.

I called the Asian market and found that the durian was supposed to be delivered today but it hadn’t come in yet. When I asked about young coconut, he said they didn’t have them but they can order them for me. I told him to find out how much they are and I’ll call back tomorrow.

I stopped at the Tomato Man’s stand and ordered a box of LOCAL tomatoes! He said I can pick them up tomorrow. I got four cat-faced tomatoes but none of them were really ripe.

When I got home, I had a big piece of watermelon. Later, I had some tomatoes (the last of the Florida ones–yea!!!) with cumin and that’s actually very good. I was surprised and pleasantly so. I know cumin isn’t something I could make into a whole meal but it sure made the tomatoes tasty. I ended the meal with half a small avocado and I’m through for the day.

I e-mailed myself (at work) the pictures of the sorbet but I didn’t get around to doing anything with them. I’ll try to do that tomorrow.

I’m going to give the call my undivided attention now. Goodnight!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.