114765912221414812

It was almost 8 when I got up this morning. I measured and I’ve lost 1/4″ net. I did all of my exercises. Breakfast was OJ and a smoothie of bananas, romaine, and blueberries again. I didn’t forget!

The weather was supposed to be cool and rainy. I was cool but the rain never materialized. I went out mid-morning and got some sun.

When I came in, I had the other half cantaloupe. So, now…all of it is gone.

My daughter called to wish me a Happy Mother’s Day. We had our weekly visit, too. She’d sent me a neat card as had my middle child and his wife. I had one from my four year old granddaughter that she had signed all by herself. She did a good job!

First Day of School

Here are the people who made me a mother. The one on the left is my oldest. He’s 41 now. The other one is my middle child. My New Year’s baby. He’s 39.

My Daughter

And this is my daughter. She’s 28 and is about to have her first wedding anniversary.

My middle child and I had a good visit and my oldest called and left voice mail.

After the cantaloupe and the visit, I had a bowl of “chili” and a cucumber.

I went outside for another session in the sun. Then I had a slice of watermelon. Later I had another bowl of “chili” and a large salad of some of the sorriest romaine ever. It was more waste than usable. I put the rest of the marinated cucumbers and onion on it. It was okay but I’ve had better.

Another Mother’s Day is history and I’m going to bed.

6 Responses to 114765912221414812

1. Cleveland May 15, 2006 at 4:24 pm #

Congratulations on the 10 months! Don’t think I would go 100% but I know you feel 100% better.

cbritton@usnatureteam.com

2. Tommie May 15, 2006 at 7:15 pm #

Thanks and yes, I do feel at least 100% better! I was fully prepared to achieve 100% raw in eight years but I did it in four days! You just never know how things will turn out!

3. Cindy May 15, 2006 at 8:53 pm #

Your kids are (were?….lol) so cute! Happy Mother’s Day. 🙂

4. Tommie May 15, 2006 at 9:15 pm #

Thanks and the same to you! The card my daughter sent me has a cat on the front (she’s a cat person, too) and it says, “It wasn’t easy raising me, but, Mom, you did it well…” then, inside, “It must’ve made it easier That I was cute as hell. Happy Mother’s Day” She was, too! As were my boys.

5. Cindy May 20, 2006 at 2:47 am #

LOL! That sounds like a card I would get for my parents (except for the swearing part)! I was kinda cute too, but I think my kids are cuter. 🙂 Have you seen them on my unschooling blog? I may be a little biased, but I just think they’re the cutest things in the world. 🙂

6. Tommie May 20, 2006 at 7:33 am #

I’ll have to check your kids out.

My daughter and I understand each other, for the most part, after years of being wary because of her raging hormones. Looking back, they were probably brought on by the ingestion of soy. What she had naturally would have probably been manageable but the additional made her freak out. I didn’t take what the card said as swearing, actually.

“See” you on the forum!